Meet the Y-3 Qasa Shell which adds a premium rendition of the sleek upper found on Adidas Superstars and places it on the sole of a Qasa Racer. Y-3 always scored on their new simple silhouettes. If you truly enjoy design and quality. The retail price on this shoe is set at $400. What do you think of this shoe?
The Nike Air Trainer Huarache is back! It seems like we are in the midfoot strap era, it’s been a while since straps were the trend. Not much to say about this classic model Look for this Red suede Nike Air Trainer at your local retailers now. The retail price is set at only $125. Will you cop this Red Hot Chili Huarache or Nah?
Take a good look at this Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”. The Huarache hype is real. This shoe is featuring Volt accents and safari print as well as ostrich on the toe. A full run of sizes ranging from 5.5 – 13. If your in need of a pair check out Size? buy here. Will you cop this “Space Blue” Huarache?
Just as we get glimpse of the Nike LeBron 12, Nike has other plans. Nike continues the LeBron 11 line with a new “Maison Du LeBron” colorway. Even though the color scheme theme is unclear, so is the meaning of the name. Check for the Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” to release August 23rd. The price tag is set to only $220. What do you think of this colorway?
The Nike Kobe 9 Low EM Kay Yow “Think Pink” is just a thing a beauty, especially on what it represents. Recently this shoe was worn during a game played at the Drew League. Still uncertain if this pair will actually release, but more images are surfacing. With that said would you support these Kay Yow sneakers if released? Let us know your thoughts on them down below.
Are you ready to give the Way of Wade 2 a shot at your collection? In my opinion it’s never a bad idea to keep a variety of sneakers available at your disposal. The entire upper is made up of a black nubuck along with a citrus color printed in graphic print along the midsole. With not much promotion behind it, Li’Ning drops the Way of Wade 2 ‘Caution’ today. It just retails for only $150. Also a full run of sizes are currently available from 7 – 15. You can purchase here.
- AdidasY3 Qasa – “Black Red”
- Nike Air Huarache – Red Black Suede
- Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”
- Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” – Release Date
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM – Kay Yow “Think Pink”
- Li’Ning Way of Wade 2 “Caution” – In Stores Now!
- Air Jordan 1 “White/Black” – Teaser
- Asics Spring/Summer 2015 – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All White” – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 “Beethoven” – On Feet
- Nike KD7 “Global Games” – In Stores
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM “Kay Yow” – Teaser
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Ferrari” – Release Date
- Pharrell Timberland Boot x BBC Collab
- Air Jordan Future “3M Bred” Release Date
- Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V – Release Date
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Flight Retro 2014
- Adidas Tech Super “Off White”
Get Updates On Your News Feed