One of the most iconic models within Penny Hardaway’s signature series is coming in a new colorway that’s ready to set the streets on fire. The Nike Air Max Penny 1 comes dipped in Red nubuck with the Swoosh of the same hue. No release date has been revealed yet, but we know the Nike Air Penny 1 is on the way soon. Let us know your thoughts on the images down below.
With the new year approaching, you can expect more colorways to start popping up including this white/blue/black make up of the model. This shoe is equipped with a full 360 air unit, engineered mesh and Flywire. This particular version of the 2015 features a mostly white upper, a black heel and baby blue hits. No word on a release date yet. What’s your thought on the first Air Max 2015 shoe?
Take a look at a preview of this new Air Max 93. The Nike Air Max 93 has returned in 2014 with original colorways and new makeups as well built with leather and mesh. , There is no word of a release date but this Nike Air Max 93 is currently available at Atmos Tokyo. Cop this Nike Air Max 93 right here. What are your thoughts on this model?
NIKE AIR MAX 93
LIGHT ASH / HYPER PUNCH / DUSTY CACTUS
We have to face the fact that Jordan Brand has nothing left to do with its iconic signature line other than to experiment. A Black Suede Air Jordan 11 Low sample popped up yesterday and now we have a good look at a Red pair. You know just like I know… these look great. There is no confirmation as to whether any of these Suede Air Jordan 11 Low samples will drop. Let us know your thoughts on this Jordan 11 sample down below.
The Nike Air Max 93 has some serious potential for amazing colorways. The shoe features a fresh look from the Team Red laces and hints on the air bag and tongue to that sweet Baby Blue sockliner. You can already catch Atmos Tokyo with them as they got first dibs and hopefully the US is next. We will keep you updated about the Nike Air max 93 hitting retailers for the Fall.
It is obvious now that Nike has plans to bring back the Nike Air Max Penny 1 in 2014. With that said it’s clear a few colorways will compliment this classic silhouette, and we recently confirmed the retro of the Black Orlando colorway release. Now we have the look at the Red/White colorway, what an eye candy! No release information about these has surfaced, but we’ll definetly keep you updated. Will you cop if this shoe were to release?
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 Red/White – Detailed Look
- Air Jordan 11 Red/Gum – Teaser Sample
- Nike Air Max 2015 White/Blue Black – Preview
- Air Jordan Dub Zero – Teaser
- Nike Air Max 93 Light Ash/Hyper Punch-Dusty Cactus – First Look
- Air Jordan 11 Low “Red Suede” – Sample
- Nike Air Max 93 Bamboo/Violet Force – First Look
- Nike Air Max Penny Red/White – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Huarache “Cargo Khaki”
- Louis Vuitton’s 3 Luxurious Runners – In Stores
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 Black/Royal Retro – Release Date
- Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” 2015 Retro – Detailed Look
- Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print” – In Stores Now
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Brave Blue” – Release Date
- Air Jordan XX9 White/Black-Elephant Print – Release Date
- Nike Free Orbit II “3M” – Official Images
- Nike KD 7 GS Hyper Jade/Volt- First Look
- Nike SB ‘Halloween’ – First Look
- Susan G. Komen x Timberland “Breast Cancer” – Release Date
- Nike Air Max 90 ‘Cork’ – First Look
Get Updates On Your News Feed