It is obvious now that Nike has plans to bring back the Nike Air Max Penny 1 in 2014. With that said it’s clear a few colorways will compliment this classic silhouette, and we recently confirmed the retro of the Black Orlando colorway release. Now we have the look at the Red/White colorway, what an eye candy! No release information about these has surfaced, but we’ll definetly keep you updated. Will you cop if this shoe were to release?
The Nike Air Huarache “Cargo Khaki” is the perfect match to complete your outfit as the season shifts. As you can see the combination of this Huarache and Camo is a thing of beauty. This shoe features dark green hues with an almost snake skin texture on the shoe box. The Nike Air Huarache “Cargo Khaki” is now available, but only in Europe for now. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this shoe.
Take a look at Louis Vuitton’s new Fall/Winter 2014 runners. It shows how the brand’s runners are so classy. This collection features three amazing colorways which comes decked out in premium leather and suede, along with an engraved metal plaque on the heel. If you like it, you buy it. The price tag for one of the three colorways is only $890 to be exact. All three colors in the Louis Vuitton Run Away are available to buy right here.
Nike will welcome back the Nike Air Max Penny 1! With one of the OG colorways, Nike plans to retro the Black/Royal model. This shoe will feature black nubuck covering the upper, while subtle hits of royal blue compliment the shoe nicely. This Black Orlando colorway has a release date of October 25th. The price tag is set for $140. What are your thoughts on this shoe? Is it on your radar?
One of the first sneakers we are getting a great look at today is the Air Jordan 4 “Columbia”. As many of you may know JB has a new Remastering concept which will start the 2015 year. This Remastering promises better quality sneakers and durability, and I must say this tumbled leather is on point. Is this Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” on your list? The Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” has a release date of January 10th, 2015. Stick to the updates on further information regarding the price tag.
Take a look at the Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print” model. This colorway is great if you’re looking for a substitute on the High Tops or Jordan 11s. The elephant print, on a red colorblock makes the shoe pop. The Air Jordan 1 “Bred Elephant Print” can be found at your local retailer. The price tag is only set for $95. What are your thoughts on the Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print?”
Here’s a detailed look at a new colorway dubbed “Brave Blue” of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. A tonal blue flyknit upper accented by blue navy/white laces complimented with a shining silver Swoosh. The release date is set for October 18th. The price tag for these are only $225.
Take a good look at the Air Jordan XX9. This shoe in particular sports a White and Black colorway accompanied by Elephant print, within the woven upper. The Elephant print is bulky and an eye cather. This Air Jordan XX9 has a release date set on October 25th. The price tag is set for only $225. Stick with us for future updates on upcoming Air Jordan XX9s. What are your thoughts on this colorway?
- Nike Air Max Penny Red/White – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Huarache “Cargo Khaki”
- Louis Vuitton’s 3 Luxurious Runners – In Stores
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 Black/Royal Retro – Release Date
- Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” 2015 Retro – Detailed Look
- Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print” – In Stores Now
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Brave Blue” – Release Date
- Air Jordan XX9 White/Black-Elephant Print – Release Date
- Nike Free Orbit II “3M” – Official Images
- Nike KD 7 GS Hyper Jade/Volt- First Look
- Nike SB ‘Halloween’ – First Look
- Susan G. Komen x Timberland “Breast Cancer” – Release Date
- Nike Air Max 90 ‘Cork’ – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Camo Print” Pack – First Look
- Air Jordan 13 Black/Red – Detailed Look
- Nike KD7 “GoldPurple” – FirstLook
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
Get Updates On Your News Feed