We’ve seen images of the 2014 Orlando Nike Air Max Penny 1 earlier. Now take a good look at the All Black version of the Orlando colorway. This shoe is set to debut on September 20th overseas. Can’t deny a OG colorway, this colorway is timeless. Stick with us as more information regarding a US release. Are you excited for this release?
Take a look at the upcoming Nike KD 7 Black/Action Red-Mint. No word on this shoe’s release date. Word has it for a possible late Fall or early Winter. Keep it locked with us for more information regarding the Nike KD 7 Black/Action Red-Mint. What are your thoughts on this new Nike KD7 colorway? Share your thoughts below.
Riccardo Tisci’s collaborations on the Nike Air Force 1 have been nothing short of successful. The streets and the fashion world have embraced this collab more than one would expect. Due up next is the Beige Collection featuring four different variations of the Air Force 1. You’ll be able to purchase the third Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 collaboration at NikeLab on October 16th.
The Nike Roshe Run is one of the most simplest, casually fashionable as a shoe can get. Now when it comes to low key colorways, the Obsidian is up to par. This Nike Roshe Run is up next in this solid make up which is currently available in Europe. Obsidian makes a great alternative to all Black, especially for the Fall. No word on it’s release date or pricing as of yet but we shall keep you updated.
Take a good look and meet the Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat.” Nike just seems to do no wrong with this model. Now this is a piece of art folks. No word on release date or availability as of yet. Let us know your thoughts on this Air Trainer 1 down below.
The Nike Team has made many colorways, specifically for the Roshe Runs. We now take a look at the “Hyper Jade” these bad boys are gonna make your feet stick out. This runner has a great maroon detailing on a water-like design are hard to deny. It all gets brought together by a white midsole and blue pull tabs. These are available and can be purchased by clicking here. This shoe has a price tag of only $80, so don’t miss out!
We finally have a release date on the clean ”China” edition of the Nike LeBron 11 Low. This shoe has a all white upper complimented with a sky blue design on the side of the shoe. To complete the look, this shoe has a sky blue sole. Nike has decided on making these available on Thursday, September 25. The price tag is still at it’s usual retail point. Will you try for the Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” or nah? Let us know in the comments below.
Here’s a quick preview of the new edition to the Air Jordan Future Low. This Air Jordan shoe is dubbed “Carolina” for obvious reasons. It features a mesh upper and matching icy sole. This shoe is comfortable, breathable, and the perfect hue for a Tarheels fan. What more could you ask for in a sneaker from Jordan’s line? No release date information is available, however we will keep you update as more details arise.Share your opinions down below.
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
- Air Jordan Derek Jeter Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – In Stores Now
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
Get Updates On Your News Feed