Ronnie is back with the Buscemi collab.
Buscemi and Ronnie Fieg come together to create a new 100mm. The man of the year in 2013 Ronnie Fieg took over the sneaker game with his collaborations and it doesn’t seem like he’s stopping anytime soon. This premium Buscemi 100mm shoe is hand made in Italy with the finest leather there is to offer. This upscale shoe goes for $800 worth. The Ronnie Fieg Buscemi 100mm is available at KITH NYC as well as at their online shop. Be sure to take a look at the detailed photos down below. Maybe it could change your mind on this shoe.
Somewhere in America Grandmama is smiling.
Converse recently presented a sneaker from the past, the “AeroJam”. The Converse Aerojam in the original Charlotte Hornets colorway had maked it way back with it’s original colorway. The retro of the OG is followed up by an all white pair with red and blue accents. The Converse “AeroJam” sneaker has a price tag of only $110. Be on the look out for these shoes in stores, via Converse online. Check out the photo after the jump.
The Adidas “Blueprint” Crazy 8 recently represented the blueprint of a truly great athlete whether on or off the court, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The blue colorway around the shoe is a synthetic suede. It’s meant to honor Kareem’s time at UCLA where he posted an 88 point game and won 3 championships. The sock liner is composed of all the names of athletes interviewed and along with their responses, that’s definitely cool. The Adidas “Blueprint” Crazy 8 are now in stores via Adidas.com, with a price tag of only $133. Check out the detailed photos down below.
The future’s new look.
Not too long ago Jordan Brand previewed a new sneaker that incorporated features of the Air Jordan 11 dubbed the “Air Jordan Future”. Today an image popped up of a new bred or infrared colorway on feet. I’m sure we can expect Jordan Brand to offer every color possible in this silhouette. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on them.
Image: Complex Sneakers
Incase you didn’t know, WU is back! HUF and Wu-Tang partnered up together, creating a fresh new collection. This collection was made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). This collection comes with a count of special pieces, a hat, football style jersey, and also a leather sneaker boot with a yellow speckled midsole. Wu-Tang definitely has a cult following so if you think you might want to scoop a pair up, check in with your local HUF shop ASAP! This collection is in stores now so be on the look out. What are your thoughts of this epic comeback? Be sure to check out the photos after the jump.
The Jordan Future will make it’s debut on March 1st to select Jordan Brand accounts. Today, we take a detailed look at some upcoming releases of the Jordan Future that resembles the iconic Air Jordan 11 with its built. Featuring a woven upper accented by 3M along the base sitting atop a translucent outsole. Look for the Jordan Future to launch on March 15th. The retail price is set for only $185. Check out the detailed images after the jump.
A true retro of the OG. Everytime Jordan Brand brings back their sneakers 100% true to original form the entire sneaker community smiles. Previously we reported the Air Jordan 1 AJKO would return in 2014, but the tongue tabs were not visible. Today we can confirm Nike will return to Air Jordan 1 AJKO models releasing this year. In addition to the original Bulls colorway, a pack honoring the rivalry between UNC and Georgetown University will release as a set. There is no information available on exact release dates so stay tuned. Check out the photos after the jump.
Aside from all the graphic designed Nike KD 6 that have released and still are set to launch, we take a look at this other simple Nike KD VI. Featuring an Anthracite upper with Total and Team Orange accents finished with hits of Grey throughout. No word on it’s release date or price point as of yet. Be sure to let us know what you think of this model. Enjoy the photos below after the jump.
- Ronnie Fieg x Buscemi 100mm
- Converse AeroJam – in stores now
- Adidas “Blueprint” Crazy 8
- Air Jordan Future – On Feet Image
- Wu-Tang x HUF – Sneaker Collaboration
- Jordan Future – Release Date
- The Returns On Air Jordan 1 AJKO
- Nike KD 6 Anthracite/ Team Orange
- Nike LeBron 11 Low GS
- Nike KD 6 Orange Team – Release Date
- Nike LeBron 11Elite – “Wolf Grey”
- Nike KD6 Floral QS – First Look
- Reebok Kamikaze 1 PE “Isaiah Thomas” – Release Date
- Buscemi 100mm
- Nike KD6 “Liger” – On Feet
- Apr 5: Keith Haring & Reebok Classic sneakers
- Apr 12: Adidas Adi MC Low Snake Skin sneakers
- Apr 14: Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse Hyper Blue/Pink Force sneakers
- Apr 19: Reebok Shaq Attaq sneakers
- Apr 20: Nike KD V Elite White/Metallic Gold sneakers
- May 4: Air Jordan 5 Grape sneakers
- May 4: Nike Lebron X Pure Platinum ReEntry sneakers
- May 18: Lil Wayne & Supra Chimera sneakers
- May 25: Nike Air Max Trainer ’91 Bo Knows sneakers
- May 28: Comme Des Garcons & Converse Pro Leather sneakers
- May 31: Nike LeBron 10 What The MVP sneakers
- Jun 8: Air Jordan 11 Low White/Black-Red sneakers
- Jun 8: Nike Air Jordan 11 Low-White/Black-True Red sneakers
- July 2013: Jordan CP3.IV AE True Blue/Black-White-Cement Grey sneakers
- Sept 2013: Air Jordan V Black Grape sneakers
- Oct 2013: Air Jordan IV Retro Green Glow sneakers
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- July 2011
- February 2011
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008