Jordan Brand has been previewing their Holiday 2014 line up and included was this Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk.” A Berry color fading into teal makes for a beautiful combination to go along with the intricate woven upper. This shoe is set to release on October 11. The price tag will be $225. Stick with us for more updates on Air Jordan’s 2014 Holiday lineup.
Seven years later Nike brings back the Dunk High “Notebook” which was rather successful upon its original release in 2007. Most may not consider these heat, but Women and Kids definitely loved them. Hopefully these Dunks attract the same type of attention the second time around. Nike is making it clear that the retro game is not limited to Jordans or signature shoes.
Li’Ning looks to have their eyes set on a new model. Meet the Li’Ning WoW Diamond, rumored to drop Winter of 2014. Lifestyle shoes is a new category of sneaker brands attempting to reach out to the more casual luxurious customers. With that stated this sneaker pictured has the Way of Wade logo on the eyestay, companied by some tumble leather on the collar and geometric shapes along the upper. Now all Li’Ning needs to do is release these bad boys. What are your thoughts on this new model?
Reebok definitely dropped a great colorway to its Ventilator Ballistic model. This VB is dubbed “Trophy Gold” for obvious reasons. This pair will fit great to your Fall/Winter collection. The Reebok Ventilator Ballistic “Trophy Gold” has a price tag of only $85. Check it out here if you’re interested on a pair.
Are you ready for the . This shoe is a hybrid of Michael Jordan and Roger Federer styles, which makes this legendary cross trainer shoe. The history alone makes this shoe desirable for collectors. The release date on them is tomorrow August 26th. The retail price for the Nike Zoom Vapor x Air Jordan 3 is set for $200. Your local retailer such as Flight 23 Footaction will be releasing in limited fashion.
The Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau brings high quality leather in comparison to other JB retros. With that said, up next is a deep Burgundy color paired with an icy outsole. It simply compliments the shoe with a casual look. The waxed laces finish off this premium looking retro of the Air Jordan 1. No further information on the shoe is available, but check the photos after the jump.
Check out the Reebok Blacktop Battleground Wedge just for the ladies! This Wedge definetly brings an old school 90s flavor to the mix. There are three colorways the Red/Black/Grey, White/Black/Blue, and Black/Purple/Aqua. There isn’t much info on them as of yet, but can expect to see them sometime Fall/Winter 2014. Let us know if you like what you see ladies.
- Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk” – First Look
- Nike KD7 Lifestyle “White Ice” – Teaser
- Nike Dunk High “Notebook” – First Look
- Li’Ning New Lifestyle – Preview
- Reebok Ventilator Ballistic “Trophy Gold” – In Stores Now!
- Nike Zoom Vapor x Air Jordan 3 “Roger Federer” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau “Deep Burgundy” – First Look
- Reebok Blacktop Battleground Wedge – First Look
- Nike KD 7 Lifestyle “Hazel Nut” – First Look
- Ewing Athletics x Concepts – 3M
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Runs – Release Date
- AdidasY3 Qasa – “Black Red”
- Nike Air Huarache – Red Black Suede
- Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”
- Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” – Release Date
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM – Kay Yow “Think Pink”
- Li’Ning Way of Wade 2 “Caution” – In Stores Now!
- Air Jordan 1 “White/Black” – Teaser
- Asics Spring/Summer 2015 – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All White” – Teaser
Get Updates On Your News Feed