The Nike Flyknit Roshe Run has made it’s way back with a new colorway. This shoe has fully engulfed the Roshe sole and it’s ultra-breathable Flyknit in an all black colorway. Nike announced the Black/Midnight Fog Flyknit Roshe Run to be available on September 26th. The price tag is set to $125 like the previous Flyknit Roshe Runs. Let us know if the Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on your radar.
The Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe’” colorway will finally release. This shoe finally returns in OG fashion as previous releases have had different stitching and perforations on the medial sides. The Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” is set to release on September 20. The price point is only $170. Are you excited by the return to OG form?
The return of the Huarache in 2014 has certainly been a triumphant one. Nike will continue it’s spree of Huarache releases with these two contrasting colorways. Both shoes feature a black midsole and red and black suede uppers. Take a look at the pictures down below this release looks very impressive. The Nike Air Huarache Bred+ Torro is set to release on September 20. The price tag of this shoe is only $110. Let us know if you’re excited? Share your thoughts.
If you’re a fan of Ewing Athletics then you will be pleased to know about it’s new releases on the way. One Center and two 33 Hi colorways will be up for grabs later this month. That’s red nubuck on the Center, black nubuck on the 33 Hi, and royal suede on the other 33 Hi. It’s set to release on September 26 and hit stores worldwide. All models will have a price tag of only $110. Be sure to check out for the photos after the jump.
The latest Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” has surfaced. The shoe is made up in a Grey Safari print and Black Mesh. It also is accompanied with Dark Concord accents. Unfortunately these will not hit the States, which will surely leave us Americans thirsty. OG Huaraches hit the states and these should too! f you live in Europe/Asia you can purchase them here soon. Be sure to check up on the Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord. What are your thoughts on this runner.
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
- Air Jordan Future Low “Cool Grey” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” Retro – Official
- Air Jordan 10 “Bulls Over Broadway” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 10 “Lady Liberty” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 4 “Teal” – Teaser
- Air Jordan Future “Premium” – First Look
- Air Jordan “Remastered” 2015 retro – Teaser
- Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk” – First Look
- Nike KD7 Lifestyle “White Ice” – Teaser
- Nike Dunk High “Notebook” – First Look
- Li’Ning New Lifestyle – Preview
- Reebok Ventilator Ballistic “Trophy Gold” – In Stores Now!
Get Updates On Your News Feed