@NickiMinaj is bringing out multiple lines, expanding her brand, and doing wonders for her image! An OPI nail polish line in January 2012, a fragrance, and a clothing line, based around her unique style, have Nicki Minaj’s fans roaring with excitement. Nicki’s OPI nail polish line will consist of loud, colorful lacquers that definitely compliment her color palette wardrobe and resemble her image.
When thinking of her fragrance, I see uniquely odd packaging and a scent combination of sophistication and sexiness. Her clothing line is puzzling simply because she could give us anything based on her many personalities. We could see Nicki as the girl from Queens, the Harajuku Barbie, Nicki as Roman, or all 3 in one! This is exciting but we must wait. So ladies, just know that if you ever wanted to “minaj”, hehehe, you soon can in a Nicki kind of way!
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
- Air Jordan Future Low “Cool Grey” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” Retro – Official
- Air Jordan 10 “Bulls Over Broadway” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 10 “Lady Liberty” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 4 “Teal” – Teaser
- Air Jordan Future “Premium” – First Look
- Air Jordan “Remastered” 2015 retro – Teaser
- Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk” – First Look
- Nike KD7 Lifestyle “White Ice” – Teaser
- Nike Dunk High “Notebook” – First Look
Get Updates On Your News Feed