@NickiMinaj is bringing out multiple lines, expanding her brand, and doing wonders for her image! An OPI nail polish line in January 2012, a fragrance, and a clothing line, based around her unique style, have Nicki Minaj’s fans roaring with excitement. Nicki’s OPI nail polish line will consist of loud, colorful lacquers that definitely compliment her color palette wardrobe and resemble her image.
When thinking of her fragrance, I see uniquely odd packaging and a scent combination of sophistication and sexiness. Her clothing line is puzzling simply because she could give us anything based on her many personalities. We could see Nicki as the girl from Queens, the Harajuku Barbie, Nicki as Roman, or all 3 in one! This is exciting but we must wait. So ladies, just know that if you ever wanted to “minaj”, hehehe, you soon can in a Nicki kind of way!
- Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk” – First Look
- Nike KD7 Lifestyle “White Ice” – Teaser
- Nike Dunk High “Notebook” – First Look
- Li’Ning New Lifestyle – Preview
- Reebok Ventilator Ballistic “Trophy Gold” – In Stores Now!
- Nike Zoom Vapor x Air Jordan 3 “Roger Federer” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau “Deep Burgundy” – First Look
- Reebok Blacktop Battleground Wedge – First Look
- Nike KD 7 Lifestyle “Hazel Nut” – First Look
- Ewing Athletics x Concepts – 3M
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Runs – Release Date
- AdidasY3 Qasa – “Black Red”
- Nike Air Huarache – Red Black Suede
- Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”
- Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” – Release Date
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM – Kay Yow “Think Pink”
- Li’Ning Way of Wade 2 “Caution” – In Stores Now!
- Air Jordan 1 “White/Black” – Teaser
- Asics Spring/Summer 2015 – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All White” – Teaser
Get Updates On Your News Feed