@NickiMinaj is bringing out multiple lines, expanding her brand, and doing wonders for her image! An OPI nail polish line in January 2012, a fragrance, and a clothing line, based around her unique style, have Nicki Minaj’s fans roaring with excitement. Nicki’s OPI nail polish line will consist of loud, colorful lacquers that definitely compliment her color palette wardrobe and resemble her image.
When thinking of her fragrance, I see uniquely odd packaging and a scent combination of sophistication and sexiness. Her clothing line is puzzling simply because she could give us anything based on her many personalities. We could see Nicki as the girl from Queens, the Harajuku Barbie, Nicki as Roman, or all 3 in one! This is exciting but we must wait. So ladies, just know that if you ever wanted to “minaj”, hehehe, you soon can in a Nicki kind of way!
- Nike KD7 “GoldPurple” – FirstLook
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
- Air Jordan Derek Jeter Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – In Stores Now
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
Get Updates On Your News Feed