As most know, a new year means a new @Nike Air Max Runner and what a way to make a statement in 2012 with this new White/Volt-Spark Blue colorway. The sneaker includes color-blended Hyperfuse construction the mesh detail.
With this Air Max Runner trend growing among so many different type of people, this colorway will add to either your collection or even be a great way to start one. These are some hot colors for this upcoming spring. There is no definite date for the release, but it is expected to be in the upcoming months which gives you time to find the perfect outfits to match them up with.
- Nike KD 7 Lifestyle “Hazel Nut” – First Look
- Ewing Athletics x Concepts – 3M
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Runs – Release Date
- AdidasY3 Qasa – “Black Red”
- Nike Air Huarache – Red Black Suede
- Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”
- Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” – Release Date
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM – Kay Yow “Think Pink”
- Li’Ning Way of Wade 2 “Caution” – In Stores Now!
- Air Jordan 1 “White/Black” – Teaser
- Asics Spring/Summer 2015 – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All White” – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 “Beethoven” – On Feet
- Nike KD7 “Global Games” – In Stores
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM “Kay Yow” – Teaser
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Ferrari” – Release Date
- Pharrell Timberland Boot x BBC Collab
- Air Jordan Future “3M Bred” Release Date
- Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V – Release Date
Get Updates On Your News Feed