As most know, a new year means a new @Nike Air Max Runner and what a way to make a statement in 2012 with this new White/Volt-Spark Blue colorway. The sneaker includes color-blended Hyperfuse construction the mesh detail.
With this Air Max Runner trend growing among so many different type of people, this colorway will add to either your collection or even be a great way to start one. These are some hot colors for this upcoming spring. There is no definite date for the release, but it is expected to be in the upcoming months which gives you time to find the perfect outfits to match them up with.
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
- Air Jordan Derek Jeter Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – In Stores Now
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
- Air Jordan Future Low “Cool Grey” – Teaser
Get Updates On Your News Feed