Every LeBron 9 collector has been waiting for the South Beach inspired colorway and could this be it?
This Nike LeBron 9 is sure to get something started this Summer. The grey base, mint accents and pink highlights is about to have a lot of hype. The sneaker is set to release this summer for only $250, which isn’t bad for carbon fiber paneling and no-sew construction.
It’s safe to say that everyone is allowed to figure out their outfit for these months in advance. They are kind of a big deal.
- Nike KD7 “GoldPurple” – FirstLook
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
- Air Jordan Derek Jeter Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – In Stores Now
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
Get Updates On Your News Feed