@Nike “I’d tame that big wild kingdom, grr grr!”
Fellas, can’t you hear yourself saying this, like Mike Epps in Roll Bounce, when you see a woman’s physique bottomed off with the Nike Women’s Air Max 1 in leopard. These are great for Spring and Summer when your lady is just kicking it. The color scheme of black, cream, and coral add to the vibrant leopard print combining style with comfort.
Now ladies, these are definitely a pair of those cute sneakers you can wear and look sexy in at the same time. Great for a relaxing day at the park and an outing for ice cream. Don’t wait another minute to get them. I pity the fool.
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
- Air Jordan Derek Jeter Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – In Stores Now
- Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Collection – In Stores Now!
- Nike Womens Roshe Run “Cheetah Print”
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
Get Updates On Your News Feed