Here is an official image of the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. The release date of this retro is set to drop in November. This shoe has not made a release for close to ten years! This retro looks real good especially the leather. The noticeable difference is the grey suede tongue. Stick with us for release details for the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. What do you think?
It should be clear that Jordan Brand has set out to “Remaster Retros”. With that said the new Air Jordan 10 retro set to debut in 2015. Dressed in that new Charcoal leather with Black and Teal accents along with a speckled outsole. Let’s hear your thoughts on a new “Remastered” Jordan Brand model. What do you think on their objective?
Jordan Brand has been trying to step into the high fashion market. This is their latest attempt wit the Air Jordan Future Premium. Definitely something different, the Future Premium dons a woven leather all-black upper with what might be waxed laces, a white midsole, and gum soles. Not too bad, right? Might change your mind on the Air Jordan Future now? Well, I hope you don’t mind working overtime this week, because when these drop in November, they will be going for a stone cold $375. No further information on it’s release date but let us know your thoughts on the Air Jordan Future Premium. More photos after the jump.
Jordan Brand has been previewing their Holiday 2014 line up and included was this Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk.” A Berry color fading into teal makes for a beautiful combination to go along with the intricate woven upper. This shoe is set to release on October 11. The price tag will be $225. Stick with us for more updates on Air Jordan’s 2014 Holiday lineup.
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Black/Midnight Fog” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Black Toe” – Release Date
- Nike Air Huarache Bred + Torro US Release Date
- Nike KD 7 “Pony Hair” – Teaser
- Ewing Athletics September Releases
- Nike KD 7 “Gold” – Teaser
- Nike Roshe Run NM Fall 2014 – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Safari Lite “Dark Concord” – First Look
- Air Jordan Future Low “Cool Grey” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” Retro – Official
- Air Jordan 10 “Bulls Over Broadway” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 10 “Lady Liberty” – Teaser
- Air Jordan 4 “Teal” – Teaser
- Air Jordan Future “Premium” – First Look
- Air Jordan “Remastered” 2015 retro – Teaser
- Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk” – First Look
- Nike KD7 Lifestyle “White Ice” – Teaser
- Nike Dunk High “Notebook” – First Look
- Li’Ning New Lifestyle – Preview
- Reebok Ventilator Ballistic “Trophy Gold” – In Stores Now!
Get Updates On Your News Feed