Here is an official image of the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. The release date of this retro is set to drop in November. This shoe has not made a release for close to ten years! This retro looks real good especially the leather. The noticeable difference is the grey suede tongue. Stick with us for release details for the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. What do you think?
It should be clear that Jordan Brand has set out to “Remaster Retros”. With that said the new Air Jordan 10 retro set to debut in 2015. Dressed in that new Charcoal leather with Black and Teal accents along with a speckled outsole. Let’s hear your thoughts on a new “Remastered” Jordan Brand model. What do you think on their objective?
Jordan Brand has been trying to step into the high fashion market. This is their latest attempt wit the Air Jordan Future Premium. Definitely something different, the Future Premium dons a woven leather all-black upper with what might be waxed laces, a white midsole, and gum soles. Not too bad, right? Might change your mind on the Air Jordan Future now? Well, I hope you don’t mind working overtime this week, because when these drop in November, they will be going for a stone cold $375. No further information on it’s release date but let us know your thoughts on the Air Jordan Future Premium. More photos after the jump.
Jordan Brand has been previewing their Holiday 2014 line up and included was this Air Jordan XX9 “Riverwalk.” A Berry color fading into teal makes for a beautiful combination to go along with the intricate woven upper. This shoe is set to release on October 11. The price tag will be $225. Stick with us for more updates on Air Jordan’s 2014 Holiday lineup.
- Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” 2015 Retro – Detailed Look
- Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print” – In Stores Now
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Brave Blue” – Release Date
- Air Jordan XX9 White/Black-Elephant Print – Release Date
- Nike Free Orbit II “3M” – Official Images
- Nike KD 7 GS Hyper Jade/Volt- First Look
- Nike SB ‘Halloween’ – First Look
- Susan G. Komen x Timberland “Breast Cancer” – Release Date
- Nike Air Max 90 ‘Cork’ – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Camo Print” Pack – First Look
- Air Jordan 13 Black/Red – Detailed Look
- Nike KD7 “GoldPurple” – FirstLook
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Black Orlando” 2014 – Preview
- Nike KD7 Black Action/Red Mint- First Look
- Riccardo Tisci x Nike 2014 Collaboration
- Nike Roshe Run “Obsidian”
- Nike Air Trainer 1 “Wheat” – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Hyper Jade” – In Stores Now
- Nike LeBron 11 Low “China” – Release Date
- Air Jordan Future Low “Carolina” – Preview
Get Updates On Your News Feed