With the new year approaching, you can expect more colorways to start popping up including this white/blue/black make up of the model. This shoe is equipped with a full 360 air unit, engineered mesh and Flywire. This particular version of the 2015 features a mostly white upper, a black heel and baby blue hits. No word on a release date yet. What’s your thought on the first Air Max 2015 shoe?
Take a look at a preview of this new Air Max 93. The Nike Air Max 93 has returned in 2014 with original colorways and new makeups as well built with leather and mesh. , There is no word of a release date but this Nike Air Max 93 is currently available at Atmos Tokyo. Cop this Nike Air Max 93 right here. What are your thoughts on this model?
NIKE AIR MAX 93
LIGHT ASH / HYPER PUNCH / DUSTY CACTUS
Here is an official image of the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. The release date of this retro is set to drop in November. This shoe has not made a release for close to ten years! This retro looks real good especially the leather. The noticeable difference is the grey suede tongue. Stick with us for release details for the Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe” retro. What do you think?
It should be clear that Jordan Brand has set out to “Remaster Retros”. With that said the new Air Jordan 10 retro set to debut in 2015. Dressed in that new Charcoal leather with Black and Teal accents along with a speckled outsole. Let’s hear your thoughts on a new “Remastered” Jordan Brand model. What do you think on their objective?
- Air Jordan 11 Red/Gum – Teaser Sample
- Nike Air Max 2015 White/Blue Black – Preview
- Air Jordan Dub Zero – Teaser
- Nike Air Max 93 Light Ash/Hyper Punch-Dusty Cactus – First Look
- Air Jordan 11 Low “Red Suede” – Sample
- Nike Air Max 93 Bamboo/Violet Force – First Look
- Nike Air Max Penny Red/White – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Huarache “Cargo Khaki”
- Louis Vuitton’s 3 Luxurious Runners – In Stores
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 Black/Royal Retro – Release Date
- Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” 2015 Retro – Detailed Look
- Air Jordan 1 Low “Bred Elephant Print” – In Stores Now
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Brave Blue” – Release Date
- Air Jordan XX9 White/Black-Elephant Print – Release Date
- Nike Free Orbit II “3M” – Official Images
- Nike KD 7 GS Hyper Jade/Volt- First Look
- Nike SB ‘Halloween’ – First Look
- Susan G. Komen x Timberland “Breast Cancer” – Release Date
- Nike Air Max 90 ‘Cork’ – First Look
- Nike Roshe Run “Camo Print” Pack – First Look
Get Updates On Your News Feed