After the many stunts Kanye pulled this past week in promotion for his upcoming full length Yeezus, it was only a matter of time before he built up the buzz on his latest shoe endeavor. It has been rumored for sometime that Ye might drop a new colorway for his coveted kicks and the G.O.O.D. music mogul continued to fuel those rumors this past weekend after sporting an all red Yeezy II during his SNL performance. This will be the third colorway and are expected to drop later this year.
Check out the shoes and Ye’s live performance below:
Let’s talk about the @Nike Air Yeezy 2 and this Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum colorway.
Before we begin, the Air Yeezy 2 isn’t set to drop until
April 13, 2012 June 2012…but, the camp-out has already started. However, with this colorway, I can completely see why. They also have an image of Horus on the tongue, glow in the dark soles, a drawstring bag and many other bonuses to being one of the few to cop. Even though they aren’t much different from the black Air Yeezy’s 2, the grey just shines a whole new light on the design.
So, how many of you plan to go set up your tents now?
You know you want the @Nike Air Yeezy 2′s, so go get them. Mama always said go with your first instinct, so why are you wasting time. Anything Nike is worth getting, so when they release this month you better be in line! Are you trying to tell me they’re not hot?! No? Oh ok. That’s what I thought!
- AdidasY3 Qasa – “Black Red”
- Nike Air Huarache – Red Black Suede
- Nike Air Huarache “Space Blue”
- Nike LeBron 11 “Maison Du LeBron” – Release Date
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM – Kay Yow “Think Pink”
- Li’Ning Way of Wade 2 “Caution” – In Stores Now!
- Air Jordan 1 “White/Black” – Teaser
- Asics Spring/Summer 2015 – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All White” – Teaser
- Nike Kobe 9 “Beethoven” – On Feet
- Nike KD7 “Global Games” – In Stores
- Nike Kobe 9 Low EM “Kay Yow” – Teaser
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – Release Date
- Air Jordan 14 “Ferrari” – Release Date
- Pharrell Timberland Boot x BBC Collab
- Air Jordan Future “3M Bred” Release Date
- Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V – Release Date
- Nike Air Flightposite “Copper” – Teaser
- Nike Air Huarache Flight Retro 2014
- Adidas Tech Super “Off White”
Get Updates On Your News Feed